RE: [amibroker] Re: Signals for next day's Trade

Fred: thanks for the reply....I have tried what you suggest and I
*think* that the Scan shows the signals on the current day for the next
day in simple systems with simple rules.  I see this by switching
between SCAN and BACKTEST.  However, on more complex systems with
multiple rules it is not easy to determine what SCAN signal goes with
what BACKTEST Buy signal.  I have read all of the documentation (but not
past message archives) and while SCAN is mentioned hundreds of times, it
is just the "word" and not a definition of how SCAN **WORKS**.  Further
confusing the learning by trying is the action of Equity(1) command the
presence of which eliminates signals from SCAN.  Sometimes these are
repeated signals (like three Shorts in a row) but other times it adds or
eliminates combinations of signals (when there are multiple exit or
entry rules).  I still remain confused enough as to have low confidence
in acting on systems with multiple entry and exit rules....my problem I
am sure, but it is hard for me to grasp.

Thanks again for the reply,

Ken