Re: [amibroker] Motr loop questions

Hello,

1. Anywhere but use them when needed. It makes no sense
to use them in every place just because they exist.
2. Yes
3. any letter except of reserved ones like C, H, L, O,
3. See the example:

i = 5;
j = 5;

a = i++;
b = ++j;

a will get the value of 5
b will get the value of 6

both i and j will end up with value of 6.

IN line
a = i++;

the value of i (5) is assigned to variable a and THEN value of
i is incremented (POST INCREMENTATION)

in line:
b = ++j
the value of j (5) is INCREMENTED FIRST and then result (6) is
assigned to variable b (PRE INCREMENTATION)

Best regards,Tomasz Janeczkoamibroker.com
<BLOCKQUOTE