[amibroker] Re: Motr loop questions

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "IVA GmbH" <funnybiz@xxxx> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I´d appreciate if someone ould clarify the following "loop
questions":

> 1./ Where in the AFL code can those loops if/else and why/for be
embedded? Just anywhere, where they´re needed?

IMHO you can use loops everywhere in your code.

> 2./ Can we have nested loops?

Yes, as long as you close the inner loop before the outer ones

> 3./ In case of severeal loops in my code, can I use any letter
instead of the "i" for the iteration part so that AFL doesn´t get
mixed up?

sure you can use other letters.

> 4./ What is the difference between "i++" and "++i". I saw it in one
of -I believe- TJ´s posts.

both means i = i+1. The differece is that the AFL processor reads in
case i++ the i-value first and increments i afterwards and,
opposingly, in case ++i the AFL processor increments i first and
reads it in the second step.

> Many thanks
>
> Markus

Get A Free Psychic Reading!