[amibroker] Motr loop questions

Hello,

I´d appreciate if someone ould clarify the
following "loop questions":

1./ Where in the AFL code can those loops if/else
and why/for be embedded? Just anywhere, where they´re needed?

2./ Can we have nested loops?

3./ In case of severeal loops in my code, can I use
any letter instead of the "i" for the iteration part so that AFL
doesn´t get mixed up?

4./ What is the difference between "i++" and "++i".
I saw it in one of -I believe- TJ´s posts.

Many thanks

Markus