Re: [amibroker] Re: Showing Custom indicator names in Ami "Indicator Name"

Yep. On both accounts.
It would be nice if Indicator Builder worked from the AFL
directory, but it doesn't.
Also, if you want to run the same indicator in two different
sheets, but with different parameters, you have to have a separate indicator in
IB for each.

For instance, if I want RSI(14) in one sheet and RSI(28) in
another, I have to have two separately named indicators in IB. Like
"RSI-14" and "RSI-28".
It's easy to get hundreds of indicators accumulated in IB that
way. I also don't use any of the canned indicators (Insert>Standard Charts).
Everything is custom tweaked which tends to quickly add to the number of
indicators.
First thing that I did was to set the max number of indicators
in Preferences to 2000.

-CS
<BLOCKQUOTE