Re: [amibroker] Re: Showing Custom indicator names in Ami "Indicator Name"

WRT the indicators named like RSI-14 and RSI-28.

Most of my indicators in IB look something like

--8<--
periods = Param("Periods", whatever....
#include "afl\whatever.afl"
--8<--

Having been bitten by changing one of the indicators and not the other.

--
	Nigel

http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/i5gGAA/GHeqlB/TM