[amibroker] Forex datafeed

Hello,

Guys,
I did little bit of a research in regards to Forex Datafeed source
and to my surprize, I have found that INO.com(Market Club) provides
real time Forex data for a nominal fee of 9.95 (Market Club
membership, ASCII format), a big saving given esignal current rates.
If Tomasz could write some sort of DDE link to the INO server it
would be easy to connect AB to the above and get streaming Forex
quotes in AB.
I believe those involved in Forex Trading  might be interested....

Sasa

Save Smiley. Help put Messenger back in the office.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/4PqtEC/anyFAA/i5gGAA/GHeqlB/TM