Re: [amibroker] Displaying intraday bar calculations on a daily chart

The AFL calculations period depends on the settings
you have in AA, which is independent of chart displayed.

You can do what you want assuming you have the
intraday data of  adequate length to compute intraday and display
daily chart

Ara
<BLOCKQUOTE