[amibroker] Displaying intraday bar calculations on a daily chart

Is it possible to do do calculations based on a bar interval
different from the chart displayed?

For example, I am displaying a daily chart, but I would like to
create an indicator in AFL (on the same daily chart) which would
access 15 minute bars, make the calculations, and display the result.
If not in AFL, could it be done in script?

thank you
kris

http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/46VHAA/GHeqlB/TM