[amibroker] Re: Displaying intraday bar calculations on a daily chart

<<The AFL calculations period depends on the settings you have in AA,
which is independent of chart displayed.
You can do what you want assuming you have the intraday data of
adequate length to compute intraday and display daily chart>>

Ara, I've looked at AA but I don't see how to display the results on
a bar interval different from the calculation interval.  Maybe I'm
overlooking the obvious.

Let me provide an example:
1) Plot this indicator in a window on the hourly chart.  It plots the
12:00 close.
Lunch=IIf(Hour()==12,C,0);
Plot(Lunch,"Lunch Close",1,2);

2) When I switch to "Daily" view (the bar interval setting is now
changed to daily), the indicator disappears (no data displayed).

What I am trying to do is display "Lunch Close" on the Daily chart.
I would like to access the hourly data array on the daily chart using
an indicator in AFL, AA, script, or other method.  Is there a way?

thank you
kris

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Ara Kaloustian" <ara1@xxxx> wrote:
> The AFL calculations period depends on the settings you have in AA,
which is independent of chart displayed.

> You can do what you want assuming you have the intraday data of
adequate length to compute intraday and display daily chart

> Ara

Service.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/46VHAA/GHeqlB/TM