[amibroker] Re: TJ or Group: AmiQuote and Other Software

I appreciate and acknowledge your comments.
I have no intention of using omnitrader to blindly trade. I am
successful with Amibroker and certain AFL formula's. However
Omnitrader 2003 has the interesting feature of scanning all stocks
with all indicators bringing potential trading candidates to the
foreground.
This is something I have not been able to acomplish within Amibroker.
Certain indicators work better on some stocks than others, Omnibroker
says they can identify the ones that work.

My interest is not how to trade, it is what to trade. From time to
time I have a lack of good trading candidates.

If you have another suggestion in order to identify good trading
candidates, please feel free to advise.

Thanks
Jim

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "dingo" <dingo@xxxx> wrote:
> You really should do a search in the archives on "Omnitrader". It
just
> might save you some grief.

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=243066.2784921.4151384.1927555/D=egroupweb/S=17
05