RE: [amibroker] asx gics [ATTN: Mark Allen / David Holzgrefe]

Just wondering if you have a clean (Just ticker/Fullname/industry) ASX
database you could post. Im just curious as to how you have set your DB
structure up.

And sorry I forgot to credit you for the XL spreadsheet file you created.
That's one handy piece of work!!!

Kind Regards
         Michael.S.G.