RE: [amibroker] asx gics [ATTN: Mark Allen / David Holzgrefe]

This is where the original ASX created ticker/name/industry file can
be obtained:
http://www.asx.com.au/asx/downloadCsv/ASXListedCompanies.csv

I have attached a revised archive of the files required, with
instructions, to maintain the ASX industry allocations each time the
above file is downloaded from the ASX. The archive can be used for
first time setup of ASX GICS industries and sectors, as well as for
periodic maintenance after original setup has been done.

Thanks for the kind comments regarding the spreadsheet (I thought it
was a shocker!), but I'm sure you will find the attached system
somewhat simpler, easier to understand and far more compact.

The archive has also been posted to the AmiBroker (Yahoo) ASX files
section.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

	Mark

oupweb/S=1705632198:HM/A=1377501/R=0/*http://www.verisign.com/cgi-bin/
go.cgi?a=b30890113200616000>10bf45bc.jpg