[amibroker] TJ... take a look. Am I the only one with an editor problem

Tonight I finally reached 'critical mass' with a chronic problem on my
system related to the editor windows in both AA and Indicator Builder
in Amibroker.

While editing AA AFL or Indicator Builder AFL, I point my mouse
pointer to a location where I want to begin editing/keying, and in
order to anchor the actual cursor at that location I LEFT CLICK my
mouse so that I can begin editing/entering data at that exact location
in the editor window where the Cursor is blinking.

Since my cursor is still blinking at the desired location, I begin
keying in the new code that I want... and after keying 5 or 6 or more
characters into the keyboard I look at the editor window and realize
that NOTHING I keyed in has appeared in the editor window where I had
intended the new code to appear.

Then a sickening revelation overcomes me that the mouse pointer has
failed to re-position where I clicked for data entry purposes, and
that I have just keyed in some programming keystrokes into an unknown
location in the AFL code where the REAL MOUSE IS POSITIONED, and that
somewhere out of my vision in my editor window I have probably just
corrupted a line of code that I cannot see.

This happens repeatedly, and even when I try to verify that the mouse
pointer is correctly positioned in the editor window when I LEFT
CLICK, I get fooled by not realizing that the current mouse blinking
location does not actually represent the current actual mouse pointer
for data entry purposes.

I am beginning to think that this a problem with a 3rd party tool that
is used in the Amibroker development environment. I use a notebook
with a touchpad.

Am I the only one with this problem? And if not, do I need to report
this as a problem to TJ?

Regards,

Phsst