[amibroker] Re: How to Backup Indicator Builder Formulas

open the "built in" indicator,

as an example open "price" then click save, and then rename it
something else such as "Price original", click save and the
original "price" will now be saved as "Price original" in your
indicator file.

 Don

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Phsst <phsst@xxxx>" <phsst@xxxx>
wrote:
> More than once, I have inadvertantly overwritten indicator formulas
> that was shipped with Amibroker with my own work-in-progress
formulas
> (even the built-in ones).
>
> Don't know how I did it, but since I've done it more than once I
must
> assume that I am going to do it again.
>
> So the question is...
>
> 1) How can I refresh my Indicator Builder formula list with the
> certified list that ships with Amibroker.
>
> 2) How can I backup my Indicator Builder formula list, database or
> file so that I can manage it in the future.
>
> Anyone know?
>
> Phsst

New Yahoo! Mail Plus. More flexibility. More control. More power.
Get POP access, more storage, more filters, and more.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Hcb0iA/P.iFAA/46VHAA/GHeqlB/TM