RE: [amibroker] How to Backup Indicator Builder Formulas

asked TJ to fix this months ago and am disappointed that it hasn't been
fixed.  Here's why it happens:
<FONT face=Tahoma color=#0000ff
size=2>
AB
remembers only the last Indicator file name that you either loaded or
saved.  You can see this for yourself by clicking on an indicator and
remember.  Now click on another indicator and click the save
formula button. DO NOT click the Save button but notice the name of the
file that AB wants to save your indicator as.  The same one as when you
loaded the first indicator.
<FONT face=Tahoma color=#0000ff
size=2>
noticed where Yuki suggested putting a blank one at the top but that won't solve
the problem if you forget how this naming situation works.
<FONT face=Tahoma color=#0000ff
size=2>
would think that bugs/features that cause data loss should be fixed before
anything else is fixed or added. But then my mileage varies a
lot.
<FONT face=Tahoma color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Tahoma color=#0000ff
size=2>d

  <FONT
  face=Tahoma size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Phsst
  <phsst@xxxxxxxxx> [mailto:phsst@xxxxxxxxx] Sent: Wednesday,
  February 26, 2003 9:41 PMTo:
  amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker] How to Backup
  Indicator Builder FormulasMore than once, I have
  inadvertantly overwritten indicator formulasthat was shipped with
  Amibroker with my own work-in-progress formulas(even the built-in
  ones).Don't know how I did it, but since I've done it more than once I
  mustassume that I am going to do it again.So the question is...
  1) How can I refresh my Indicator Builder formula list with
  thecertified list that ships with Amibroker.2) How can I backup my
  Indicator Builder formula list, database orfile so that I can manage it in
  the future.Anyone know?PhsstSend
  group FAQ at: <A
  href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.