RE: [amibroker] Re: The reaction [HPQ]

Hmmm,
a 10% profit for 3 hours of work is meaningless? If the trade consisted of 500
shares or 5,000 shares he still banked 10% profit on that trade....
Today. Trades like this help pay the freight in my house, I don't find them
meaningless at all..
<SPAN
class=814434705-27022003> <FONT color=#0000ff
face=Arial size=2>Jayson
<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Fred
<fctonetti@xxxxxxxxx> [mailto:fctonetti@xxxxxxxxx]Sent:
Wednesday, February 26, 2003 7:40 PMTo:
amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker] Re: The reaction
[HPQ]I understood your original comments.But
the 10% number is a totally out of context number and as such
meaningless.How much of your investable dollars do you place on
trades like this ? 100% ? 10% ? 1% ?--- In
amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "DIMITRIS TSOKAKIS <TSOKAKIS@xxxx>"
<TSOKAKIS@xxxx> wrote:> It was the net intraday profit Fred,
easily executed with exceptional > high volume in 3h or so. As for
the trading future of HPQ, who cares, > it is not anything
important.> I expressed my opinion for HPQ after hours indication, it was
> verified all day long, a bit more safe than AHO and this is the end
> of the story [for me]. Some other time perhaps, HPQ is not my >
favorite.> DT> --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Fred
<fctonetti@xxxx>" > <fctonetti@xxxx> wrote:> > 10%
? ... 10% of what ? 1% ?> > > > --- In
amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "DIMITRIS TSOKAKIS > <TSOKAKIS@xxxx>"
> > <TSOKAKIS@xxxx> wrote:> > > I hope you agree it
was one of the easiest +10% intraday.> > > In and out in
3h.> > > No trading techniques, no management, no complicated stop
orders.> > > DT> > > --- In
amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "DIMITRIS TSOKAKIS > >
<TSOKAKIS@xxxx>" > > > <TSOKAKIS@xxxx> wrote:>
> > > The good news:> > > > HPQ profits were better
than expected.> > > > The bad news:> > > > The
reaction of the [after hours] market was a -4%.> > > > Cutting
the expenses is not the golden key.> > > > The reason is simple:
HPQ will not cut the expenses for ever.> > > > And the market
buys perspectives, not temporary facts.> > > >
DTSend
group FAQ at: <A
href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.