[amibroker] Re: AB and Neural Networks [Was Rediculous]

Transcendental ?  Sorry, I left my mantras and zitar somewhere
else ...

The winds haven't changed, short term trading is pretty much always
as it has been.  The tools however, have certainly changed.

Fundamentals whether they be in terms of the economy or earnings LAG
price action they don't LEAD it ... and even if they did lead it the
chances of anyone reading posts here being privy to that information
prior to the representatives responsibile for the other 99.999+% of
the dollars being invested are somewhere between very slim and none.

Oooooooom, mani padmi oooooooom ...