[amibroker] Re: AB and Neural Networks [Was Rediculous]

Fred,
except the [poor] English, a relatively new language, you may study
the Latin word TRANS and its international use.English and French
WERE NOT ABLE to create a substitute and use it AS IS [sorry for the
lack of German, perhaps somebody else could advise...]
As for the ī60 Mahes theories, it is quite similar to the spirit of
my text: In transcendental meditation, you "borrow" some other
thought, your tutor is responsible at the first steps.
In transcendental use of data, we just borrow CSCO data to trade INTC.
As it was proved, it is much better than using INTC own data.
On the other side, it is the beginning of multilinear analysis and we
need a way to begin someday.
It is better to search, since we donīt have your holy grail.
If you donīt need new methods, it is OK, you must be happy. All the
grail-less people would like, perhaps, some alternatives, with your
kind permission .
Thank you, once again, for creative spirit.
Dimitris Tsokakis
--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Fred <fctonetti@xxxx>"
<fctonetti@xxxx> wrote:
> Transcendental ?  Sorry, I left my mantras and zitar somewhere
> else ...
>
> The winds haven't changed, short term trading is pretty much always
> as it has been.  The tools however, have certainly changed.
>
> Fundamentals whether they be in terms of the economy or earnings
LAG
> price action they don't LEAD it ... and even if they did lead it
the
> chances of anyone reading posts here being privy to that
information