Re: [amibroker] Why time shift relative to US times?

Graham,
I had the same problem when I was exporting the QT intraday charts for
another program (SA). ie the times would be in US timezone.

RE: QuoteTracker.
I had trouble getting the time settings correct AND have it open & close &
correct market times.
Im not using it for IntraDay atm - So I have just set it to "Default" open
close times and +16 hrs.

And My AmiQuote/Yahoo autoupdate Isn't working real well (Misses days -
Even though it's on 24hrs!) - I think some tickers are over a day late in
yahoo - Real Slow for australian quotes.

So Now Im looking at QT for EOD data feed for amibroker. I hope I don't hit
similar timeing problems!!!!!

KR
         Michael.