[amibroker] Re: AB and Neural Networks [was: The Transcendental use of Data in Optimizations]

Fred,

I'm pretty much a mechanical trader like i percieve you to be also.
Too bad about your experiences with Neurosolutions.  I've used their
Neural Network program, Trading Solutions, for almost 3 years
now...profitably i might add.  No hang ups or problems crunching
numbers.  Both it and AmiBroker make a nice combination for me.

Bill

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Fred <fctonetti@xxxx>"