[amibroker] Re: QP2 database

 Steve -
 I don't know if you are a subscriber to the QP2 group board but
 if not, Gary seemingly will be issuing a new CD within the next
 week or two (?) which may change your data base, certainly extending
 it. Might it not be politic to await the CD before making any
changes?

-- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Steve Dugas" <sjdugas@xxxx> wrote:
> Hi TJ,
>
> I am interested in re-creating my QP2 database without losing any
settings, indicators, etc. Do you think it would be safe to do the
following?

> Delete folders A-M, use the plugin to replace them, then do the
same with folders N-Z. Thanks very much!