[amibroker] Re: AB and Neural Networks [was: The Transcendental use of Data in Optimizations]

I just love the "idea" of NN's except for the fact that what you wind
up with is usually a black or at best a gray box and that I've yet to
see any NN model that did anything worth talking about on out of
sample data i.e. what your actual trading results could be expected
to be, even when it was provided with the same or additional data
that a good expert trading system has available.

As far as Neurosolutions offerings I can't the demo of their product
to crunch numbers even when supplied with fairly simple inputs.  It
just hangs.