Re: [amibroker] AmiBroker mailing list archive 1998-2001

  • To: <amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [amibroker] AmiBroker mailing list archive 1998-2001
  • From: "Tomasz Janeczko" <amibroker@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2003 07:28:41 -0800

Neal,

Good to hear that you are working on on-line version of the
archive.
To answer your question. Yes it is possible to retrieve
original files stored in the .CHM file

To do so you would need to download and install free Microsoft
Help Workshop Compiler:
<A
href="">http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/htmlhelp/html/vsconHH1Start.asp

(download link: <A
href="">http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/release.asp?releaseid=33071 )

Then just run HTML Workshop and use File->Decompile menu
option.
This will decompress CHM file into several thousands of plain
HTML pages
each representing one post.
Best regards,Tomasz
Janeczkoamibroker.com