[amibroker] Re: Fw: The beginning of a [bearish] ^NDX triangle

-BRAVO!

Credit where credit is due.

Nice call DT.  Thanks.

JT

-- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Dimitris Tsokakis" <TSOKAKIS@xxxx>
wrote:
> Since I read some comments [unfair IMO], I have to repeat the date
of the first message Re: the bearish ^NDX triangle.
> It was posted even BEFORE the typical peak detection...
> The same day, in some next message it was clearly stated that
> "
> The MeanRSI of the N100 market is moving in a descending channel
for more than two months.
> The lack of any "surprise" makes any attempt to escape very
difficult.
> Consequently, it is more convenient to keep moving into the channel
and, gradually, try lower levels.
> Peaks were lower and lower as long as prices were testing
horizontal resistance levels.
> This medium term divergence is an reason for bearish thoughts.
> The market likes its MeanRSI and will confirm the signals.
> No time for exceptions."
> I do not speak for triangles and descending channels everyday. It
is obvious, perhaps, that there are MANY other reasons to consider
these
> [not always reliable] formations as valid.
> The results are quite simple : If you follow this humble opinion,
you would not hope for a rally on Jan 23 or on Jan29 or at Jan30
expensive open.
> Many people bought every moving share these [ascending] days,
trying to make some long profits.
> It was a wrong decision, these days were tricky and left many
people looking at the shares they bought, the VERY next day the
market turned down
> again, FOLLOWING the triangular formation with mathematical
accuracy [this time].
> As for the clear message of the last session, don t you see that
new tech protagonists COULD NOT FOLLOW the slight DOW positive
efforts ?
> It is not, for sure, the first time we see the same behavior and I
will not add more comments.
> We are in an open forum, we change codes, ideas, estimations,
agonies with respect to others opinions.
> More than six months I expose my estimations to the forum. You may
agree or not, but, I ALWAYS speak BEFORE the bell.
> I think the market verified these estimations [some very serious
articles of Jan24 were talking about a "positive bias" and the day
was a sell-sell-sell !!!] and this is a serious reason to continue
this dialogue.
> It is better to change ideas without personal references.
> DT

per=3], if [or when] it will be recognized [needs some H<1070], a
bearish triangle
> will appear as leading trendline formation. It is a bit early to
discuss for the formation, the duration and [the most important] the
breakout,