[amibroker] Re: AmiBroker mailing list archive 1998-2001

Tomasz,

Thanks, I have done this...

It seems I will have to go through some trouble to reformat the html
files into a format my indexing will understand.

Do you have the original mail in text format? A unix/linux mbox
format would be ideal. Or plain text no html..

Also I am missing messages for 2002 and January 2003, any chance you
can send me those?

Thanks for any help!

-Neal.

> Neal,
>
> Good to hear that you are working on on-line version of the archive.
> To answer your question. Yes it is possible to retrieve original
files stored in the .CHM file

> To do so you would need to download and install free Microsoft Help
Workshop Compiler:
> http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-
us/htmlhelp/html/vsconHH1Start.asp

> (download link: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/release.asp?
releaseid=33071 )

> Then just run HTML Workshop and use File->Decompile menu option.
> This will decompress CHM file into several thousands of plain HTML
pages
> each representing one post.
>
> Best regards,
> Tomasz Janeczko
> amibroker.com

search engines (Google, AltaVista etc).

>   Recently a member of this list asked us to add this AmiBroker
list to our archives.. So I've been working on it..

>   Today I was going to ask if anyone has an email data file of this
list so I can add the history to our archives..
>   So it's great to see this file of past email messages!
>
>   Is there a way of exporting the file below so I may import it to
our search-able archive?
>   Would that be agreeable to AmiBroker management?
>   The work is already done to start indexing and archiving new
messages.
>   I'm wondering if the old ones are available in a format that I
can use..

>   Best wishes,
>   -Neal.
>

>         Yahoo! Groups Sponsor