size=2>d

  <FONT
  face=Tahoma size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Neal Hughes
  [mailto:tradera@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] Sent: Tuesday, February 04, 2003
  10:02 AMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re:
  [amibroker] AmiBroker mailing list archive 1998-2001Since
  1997 I we have archived the MetaStock, Omega-TradeStation, and RealTraders
  lists here: <A
  href=""
  eudora="autourl">http://www.purebytes.com/archives/These
  are search-able email list archives, a valuable resource for traders...
  Another benefit is that the archives are indexed by Internet search
  engines (Google, AltaVista etc).Recently a member of this list asked
  us to add this AmiBroker list to our archives.. So I've been working on it..
  Today I was going to ask if anyone has an email data file of this list
  so I can add the history to our archives..So it's great to see this file
  of past email messages!Is there a way of exporting the file below so I
  may import it to our search-able archive? Would that be agreeable to
  AmiBroker management?The work is already done to start indexing and
  archiving new messages. I'm wondering if the old ones are available in a
  format that I can use..Best wishes, -Neal.Post
  group FAQ at: <A
  href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.