Re: [amibroker] programing in basic

Thank you
I use Bollingers,OBV,slo stochastics,chaikin money flo and PPO. I wantto
be able to tell the program to show me the charts of stocks that are at the
low/high of Bollingers and starting to show changes in the others. I assumed
(rightly or wrongly) that I would need some thing more than AFL to do so. Will
I???
Thank you

On Mon, 30 Sep 2002 20:01:39 -0400 "dingo" <<A