RE: [amibroker] programing in basic

George: great
reply!!  I will take some time and provide my perspective to this, but
tomorrow. I use stockcharts at times (more before I found AB) and I still use
FT.  In fact, AB now reads the FastTrack database directly, but each
program has different approaches and techniques.  More
tomorrow.
<SPAN
class=150272201-01102002>
Ken

<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: george massik
[mailto:gmassik@xxxx]Sent: Monday, September 30, 2002 8:53
PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: [amibroker]
programing in basic
No offense taken-
OK--glad to. I was trying to keep it brief so that I would not be a pain in
the______. But I guess I only made it worse--
1. I don't understand about "November"
2. I have been using stockcharts.com. I have been a chartist (successfully)
and now what to upgrade and expand. I am looking for software to make my life
easier and be profitable. So-I want to see charts in an automated fashion that
saves me time. I want to be able to ask the program to show me charts of stocks
or etf s that fit the parameters (chart) that I specify and I would like the
learning curve to be as easy as possible in learning how to tell the program
what I want it to show me.
3. Time-- I spend about 4 hours a day trading now and about 3 hours
charting--so I will have to gve some thing up to learn new stuff BUT I am
willing.  I will spend at leasst 2-3 hours a day.
4. If it accomplishes my goals-as much as it takes--
5. I tried the oldFasttrack and it worked OK but I became ill and whenI
was better they went to windows and I found stockcharts and I never went back.
However-Idid make money with it.
Any of your thoughts I appreciate.
I have downloaded the program and printed the manual and intend to start
budgwting time next week. I will give it a good try but I am not a computer
sophisticate.
Thanks to all for your time and interest.

On Mon, 30 Sep 2002 19:58:24 -0400 "Ken Close" <<A