Re: [amibroker] programing in basic

George,

I do not believe you would need anything more, Amibroker and AFL
language can handle what you ask.

You would set up your criteria in the Auto-Analyser window in AFL code
and run an explore, which would give you the results ( Tickers / charts
) that meet your criteria.

When your are ready to begin and need help with setting up your coding,
Their are many members on this list who will lend a helping hand.

Best Wishes
Anthony