Re: [amibroker] Composites

Tomasz,

I agree with you , after having just read the article from the link you posted, It is a sad day indeed.

How about using the script that is suggested, (whew!!!) , to create such an indicator / compositie, With
Amibroker it is so simple:

/* By Dimitris Tsokakis */
/*MACD BULL-BEAR*/
ob=Signal()<MACD();
os=Signal()>=MACD();
values5 = os>0;
values6 = ob>0;
AddToComposite(Values5,"~macdbear","V");
AddToComposite(Values6,"~macdbull","V");
Buy=0;

Seven lines of code and it is completed, The script has what 100 lines ? My choice is Amibroker by far.

Best Wishes
Anthony