Re: [amibroker] batch testing?

Ken-
Sorry to be so late with my input on this thread but I am currently 5239
messages behind!  It's hell to have to work for a living and I clearly am
not bright enough to trade for a living!

I have had good success with Macro Scheduler to automate many programs and
processes.  I have automated a nightly AB/Yahoo download and downloads from
CBOE as well as automating several other programs.

Find it at <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
href="">http://www.mjtnet.com.

Regards,
Tom McDaniel

Ken Close wrote:
cite="">

Steve:
I do a lot of repetitive optimizations and wanted to execute just 10 or
so keystrokes and mouseclicks, but like I said, AB crashed.  Someone said
they tried the macro.exe program on AB and it worked ok so I will retest.

know you are thinking of DOS batch file operations, but I do not think that
is in the cards for AB, at least not for awhile.  I would bet that this
macro program could do what you want, but it would take some effort to set
up.  There is a script section wherein you could record the keystrokes and
mouseclicks to do some of your file manipulations, saving, etc.  Then go
into the script editor and copy and paste and change file names and thus
replicate thru all of the different files you want to process without having
to sit there and record EVERY keystroke.  Of course, this is just speculation
on my part.

Ken

face="Tahoma" size="2">-----Original Message-----