Mid-trading day yahoo (or other) quote update?

All,

I was wondering if it was at all possible with
AMIQuote to get the "current" data from yahoo
or another vendor (without resorting to an
expensive real-time feed) at any time during
the trading day? Certainly the current day's
open, low, high, and current time's "close"
should be available (probably 15 minute delayed,
but for a small price real-time) via many sources
like quote.com, but can amibroker download these
at the breakneck speed it does the "current"
download using amiquote? I would be very interested
to be able to do this and get a current day's
"snapshot" without the extra overhead of real-time
data.

Thanks,

Walid