Re: [amibroker] Quotes Plus Problems

Yes the first update will take a LONG time depending on your computer.
You need to get into the habit of doing an update every night. Updating
all 5000 securities is a big job.

You should have compression turned on for every 5 or 10 downloads or so in
the downloader setup.

Other than that... QP2 users just live with it.

-- John