RE: [amibroker] For previous MS users, may I ask why?

Hello,

I used MS Pro for several years and liked it's user interface: it is glossy
and smooth. I changed to AB because at the time MS had severe programming
limitations and I couldn't implement my ideas. The major ones being: limited
number of variables (20?), limited size of code, and no looping (AB allows
the use of Scripts and C++).

MS is a great tool to learn about indicators and I credit it for getting me
started in TA, but the price was too high :-) I now use AB exclusively, MS
and some other programs are gathering dust... You can translate formulas
from MS to AB but not the other way around, MS can not handle the AB
sophistication.

The Amibroker program and it's continual evolvement, the AB technical
support, and the user support are the best I have ever come across. It is a
great community to be part of.

Good luck,
Herman.