RE: [amibroker] For previous MS users, may I ask why?

Hi ??? .. New User (nice to leave a first name):

I switched from MS because:

...backtesting over a group of stocks instead of just one!!!! (Probably the
main reason).
...much more complete and easier (once you get to know it) programming
language.
...this friendly helpful email group.
...much greater capabilities
...easier to use and open different charts (MS was a pain for me in this).
...highly responsive author who will help you and help you until your
problem is solved!!!
...affordable real time charting
...easy wayS to get data from a variety of sources, some without any
translation or downloading

Negatives
...not as nice graphical interface (ability to "drop" indicators, etc)
although this will be changing
...all my small picks are with the graphical interface

Overall, this software is one of the greatest VALUES you can find, and
incidently, used well, it can help make you some money in the markets!

Hope this is what you were looking for.

By the way, I have left a number of positives off of the list that others
may fill in for me.

Welcome, hope you become an "expert" and contribute back to the board.

Ken