Re: For previous MS users, may I ask why?

Hi,

I still use MS for charting purposes untill AB has developed a step
further. Trend- and regression channels are much more convenient at
this moment.
However, MS can't match the backtesting and programming capabilities
of AB. Composite indices and the various DLL's contributed by a very
active member group are very usefull plus it's wonderfull material to
gain insight in trading.

Frans.