Re: Dimitris, are you still short on MSFT???

Marek,
The first gif on WIG20 is descriptive enough.
As for the second MIDWIG gif, it looks a bit strange at the first
sight.
When you run for WIG20 the ~macdbull, ~macdbear scan, two new tickers
are added to your symbol tree, the "~macdbull" and "~macdbear".
If you scan now the MIDWIG with THE SAME FORMULA, MIDWIG data will be
added to WIG20.
To obtain a separate result you should change the names in the basic
formula:
"~macdbullWIG20" and "~macdbearWIG20" for WIG20 scan and
"~macdbullMIDWIG" and "~macdbearMIDWIG" for MIDWIG scan.
The respective changes should be applied to ind. builder formulas.
Did you notice that ?
You may run composites for various groups and/or WatchLists. Since
the result goes to Group 253, you should use different ticker name
for each group, else the results may be accumulated.
MACDbull and MACDbear is a good start for the market behavior. Since
we search the directionality, there is no problem with the "size"
of "blue chips".
I work with Athens SE many of the composites with excellent results.
This period, the whole money for the ~400 stocks is USD 60M [!!!!!]
without disturbing directional phenomena.
Dimitris Tsokakis

--- In amibroker@xxxx, Marek Chlopek <mchlopek@xxxx> wrote:
> On Thursday 27 June 2002 10:36, dtsokakis wrote:
> > Thank you for the index, although we can not arise many info from
> > single index.
> > If you find the time scan ~macdbull and ~macdbear to have a first
> > idea of directionality.
>
> Here you are ;-)
>
> WIG20 - 20 blue chips
> MIDWIG - mid-cap size companies
>
> please take into consideration that both definitions of "blue chip"
and
> "mid-cap" are slightly ;-))) differrent in size than it is
recognized in us
> hehehehehehe
>

> it looks like the MACD_Bull/Bear system quite good
generates "sell/short"