>From:
Richard
Alford
To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxx
href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, June 28, 2002 6:22 PM
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Trading system
development and simulations

Actually, I found little meat and a lot of filler
in the article.  I just attempted to download the trading game - some 70M
- across cable and it timed out.

I suspect that one would learn that their bet
should be sized to sustain the largest probably string of loses, up to some
level.

Cheers,

Richard
<BLOCKQUOTE