Re: How to download all yahoo-indices

Ok I said
<Ok, here is the crux of the biscuit. I deleted all the indices with
no data. If someone can explain to me in terms that I can understand,
I can put this file into the file section. Remember!!! I NEW. This
will be a challenge! :)>

What I meant to say is if some one can explain how I can export a
database, I will put the file in the file section.

There!

--- In amibroker@xxxx, "jea55129" <jarnold01@xxxx> wrote:
> Hi Thomas,
>
> I downloaded them all... 50 at a time. :( If I remember correctly
> there were 2153 differant indices. So that takes a little time. But
> wait, there is more. Roughly half of them have no data. Don't ask
me
> why.
>
> So lets say you did all this and thought "hey, I can just use the
> clean database command!" NOOO!... for some strange reason that
> doesn't work with Yahoo's Indices. So after you downloaded a couple
> years worth of data, you manually go thru all 2153 indices and
delete
> all the ones that don't have data. Now that will take you a while.
> Now, I'm sure there is a formula to kick out all the ones that
don't
> have any data. In fact thought you e-mailed me on how to do it.
Sorry