Re: [amibroker] Re: How to download all yahoo-indices

Hello John,

I have sent you a mail privatly one or twoweeks
ago, where i described it.

For what export are you interested?
The easiest way is that you copy from the indices
database (Amibroker must closed to copy) the files <FONT
face="Times New Roman" size=3>broker.workspace and
broker.master.
and put both the a folder

After them everyone can simple open this folder in
amibroker and have the indices database with fullname and all other
informations, if available.

Thomas Zmuck
<BLOCKQUOTE