Re: QQQ Individual Analysis

--- In amibroker@xxxx, "greg" <greg.bean@xxxx> wrote:
> Hi, Dimitris,
>
> I was trying to understand your formula and have come up with the
following questions, could you fill in what I have missed.

> d1=14;
> d2=43;
> x=H-L;
> F2=x<=0.001*d1*(H+L);
> F1=x>=0.001*d2*(H+L);
> Sell=F2;Buy=F1;
> Sell=ExRem(Sell,Buy);Buy=ExRem(Buy,Sell);
> Short=Sell;Cover=Buy;
> Short=ExRem(Short,Cover);Cover=ExRem(Cover,Short);
>
> d1 and d2 look to be multipliers, What do they represent?
> x is today's range, I understand that ok.
> F2 is the sell condition. It says sell if today's range <= can you
fill in this part in plain English
> F1 is the buy condition. It says buy if today's range >= can you
fill in this part in plain English

> If you can explain how this works to a 10 year old, then maybe
I'll be able to understand it too :) .

A 10 year old should not trade at all, at least I think so.
Trading need money and a 10 year old should not work to get money.
Unfortunately many many children all around the world are working at
10 or even below 5 !!!
We should try to change it.
We shall not change it if we teach them trading.
This is for 10 year children.
As for the explanations, YES, I can explain to a 10 year child
special relativity [I did it many times and I have heard VERY
interesting questions]. It is harder to explain Quantum
Electrodynamis, except if I am not the proper person. [The great
Feynmann have expressed the same opinion and he was one of the
designers of Quantum Electrodynamics]
As for the QQQ formula, the H/L spread shrinks when high and widens
when low.
Play with the
d1=20;
F2=H-L<=0.001*d1*(H+L);
Sell=F2;
scan QQQ and see the Sell Arrows.
Then, step by step decrease d1 from 20 to 10.
At 20 you will see many red sell arrows. They are left very few at 10
and there is only one [since Jan 2000] when d1=5.
What is your result??
How can you design trading rules from this "experiment" ?
Is this something that you want, to explain how I begin designing
this system last summer?
Will this explanation help.??
What should I do if I begin explaining all this to various persons ?
Perhaps I did not understand the meaning of your demand [?]
DT
> Greg

Service.