>From:
dtsokakis

To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxx
href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, June 23, 2002 4:33 PM
Subject: [amibroker] Re: QQQ Individual
Analysis
--- In amibroker@xxxx...,
"greg" <greg.bean@xxxx...> wrote:>
Hi, Dimitris,> > I was trying to understand your formula and
have come up with the following questions, could you  fill in what I
have missed.> > d1=14; > d2=43; > x=H-L; >
F2=x<=0.001*d1*(H+L); > F1=x>=0.001*d2*(H+L); >
Sell=F2;Buy=F1; > Sell=ExRem(Sell,Buy);Buy=ExRem(Buy,Sell); >
Short=Sell;Cover=Buy; >
Short=ExRem(Short,Cover);Cover=ExRem(Cover,Short); > > d1 and d2
look to be multipliers, What do they represent?> x is today's range, I
understand that ok.> F2 is the sell condition. It says sell if today's
range <= can you fill in this part in plain English> F1 is the
buy condition. It says buy if today's range >= can you fill in this
part in plain English> > If  you can explain how this works
to a 10 year old, then maybe I'll be able to understand it too :)
.A 10 year old should not trade at all, at least I think
so.Trading need money and a 10 year old should not work to get
money.Unfortunately many many children all around the world are working at
10 or even below 5 !!!We should try to change it.We shall not
change it if we teach them trading.This is for 10 year children.As for
the explanations, YES, I can explain to a 10 year child special relativity
[I did it many times and I have heard VERY interesting questions]. Itis
harder to explain Quantum Electrodynamis, except if I am not the proper
person. [The great Feynmann have expressed the same opinion and he was one
of the designers of Quantum Electrodynamics]As for the QQQ formula,
the H/L spread shrinks when high and widens when low.Play with
thed1=20;F2=H-L<=0.001*d1*(H+L);Sell=F2;scan QQQ and see
the Sell Arrows.Then, step by step decrease d1 from 20 to 10.At 20 you
will see many red sell arrows. They are left very few at 10 and thereis
only one [since Jan 2000] when d1=5.What is your result??How can you
design trading rules from this "experiment" ?Is this something that you
want, to explain how I begin designing this system last summer?Will
this explanation help.??What should I do if I begin explaining all this to
various persons ?Perhaps I did not understand the meaning of your demand
[?]DT > Greg> > > >
Dimitris Tsokakis >   To: amibroker@xxxx >
Sent: Sunday, June 23, 2002 12:59 PM>   Subject: [amibroker]
QQQ Individual Analysis> > >   If you are fed
up from my Composite Analysis, let us make a break with an individual
one.>   Simple logic, simple profits, pre-indicator
era.[High, Low and thats all !!]>   Dimitris
Tsokakis> >
>         Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

ADVERTISEMENT>

>        >
>   Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms
of Service.Your
href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.