RE: [amibroker] Re: QQQ Individual Analysis

Dimitris,

The signal actually occurred on June 2, 2000 ... I ran the scan:

Filter=C>0;
AddColumn(H-L,"H-L");
AddColumn(0.001*d1*(H+L),"F2");
AddColumn(0.001*d2*(H+L),"F1");

and got:

QQQ	6/2/2000	2.23	2.60	8.00
QQQ	6/5/2000	3.44	2.62	8.05

Since 6/5/2000 is the next days open that is when the trade is initiated.

QP Data on June 2, 2000:
H=94.109
L=91.875

Yahoo Data on June 2, 2000: