Re: [amibroker] QQQ Individual Analysis

Hi, Dimitris,

I was trying to understand your formula and havecome
up with the following questions, could you  fill in what I have
missed.

d1=14; d2=43; x=H-L; F2=x<=0.001*d1*(H+L);
F1=x>=0.001*d2*(H+L); Sell=F2;Buy=F1;
Sell=ExRem(Sell,Buy);Buy=ExRem(Buy,Sell); Short=Sell;Cover=Buy;
Short=ExRem(Short,Cover);Cover=ExRem(Cover,Short);

d1 and d2 look to be multipliers, What do they
represent?
x is today's range, I understand that ok.
F2 is the sell condition. It says sell if today's range
<= can you fill in this part in plain
English
F1 is the buy condition. It says buy if today's range
>= can you fill in this part in plain
English

If  you can explain how this works to a 10 year
old, then maybe I'll be able to understand it too :)
.

Greg

<BLOCKQUOTE