RE: [amibroker] Re: QQQ Individual Analysis

<FONT color=#000080
size=2>DT,
<FONT color=#000080
size=2>
How did you pick
the numbers 14 and 43?  Was this optimized?
<FONT color=#000080
size=2>
<FONT color=#000080
size=2>Thanks,

<FONT face="Vladimir Script" color=#000080
size=5>Rick

<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: dtsokakis
[mailto:TSOKAKIS@xxxx]Sent: Sunday, June 23, 2002 2:16
PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker]Re:
QQQ Individual AnalysisPeter,My data begin on
3/1/2000.See analytic #<A
href="">http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/message/20095DT---
In amibroker@xxxx, "bluesinvestor" <investor@xxxx> wrote:>
Dimitris,> > Again great performance and yet not the same trades
or results ... does your> history go back further than Jan
2000?> > Peter>   -----Original
Message----->   From: Dimitris Tsokakis
[mailto:TSOKAKIS@xxxx]>   Sent: Sunday, June 23, 2002 11:59
AM>   To: amibroker@xxxx>   Subject:
[amibroker] QQQ Individual Analysis> > >  If
you are fed up from my Composite Analysis, let us make a break with
an> individual one.>   Simple logic, simple profits,
pre-indicator era.[High, Low and thats all> !!]>
Dimitris Tsokakis> >
>         Yahoo! Groups
Sponsor>
ADVERTISEMENT> > > > >   Your use
of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
Service.Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the
Yahoo! Terms of Service.