Re: DataBull was: Re: [amibroker] Re: Emulating eSignal RT via QuoteTracker.

Tomasz,
I again want to return to the InteractiveBrokers question that has been
mentioned earlier on the site already. I think that many users of AB are
actually customers of IB. The realtime streaming quotes are free for IB
customers if they trade for a certain amount per month (rather low limit in
fact). Thus it would really be a big step forward if you could implement
support for IB streaming quotes. That might also be a first step in fully
integrating trading into AB, since IB offers a software interface that might
be easy to link to.

What do you think?
Alternatively of course many users of AB may also be using QuoteTracker with
various data providers. Thus linking to QuoteTracker would be a second
highly useful interface for AB.

Al