Re: DataBull was: Re: [amibroker] Re: Emulating eSignal RT via QuoteTracker.

Tomaz J -
Thanks for clearing all this up.  I have been debating
whether to update the regular or RT version but your post regarding near future
supplying of delayed inter-day data - for free yet - has convinced me to gowith
the RT.
Regards  -  loul
--------------------------------------
<BLOCKQUOTE

Stefan,

In the response to "Emulating
eSignal RT via QuoteTracker"
you wrote:
"If you are willing to settle for 15 minute
delayed intraday bars I
 have been beta testing DataBull
(<FONT face="Arial CE"
size=2>http://www.databull.com/) which

will run intraday data
straight into Amibroker"

The key words here are "delayed intraday
bars".

DataBull does NOT provide intraday bars.

It provides just the same as Current mode of
AmiQuote does -
snapshots of the most recent quote during
the day (15/20 min delayed).

Updating this way you are still getting ONE
bar per day.

By ANY MEANS it can NOT be comparedto Real
Time or even delayed
intraday feed as eSignal or Quote.com, which
will give you 1-minute bars
for example with each bar composed out of
real trade ticks that happened
during this single minute.

I wrote my answer to clear up the
confusion.
<FONT face="Arial CE"
size=2>
I did that to save people (the subscribers
of this list) from wasting time and money
on the program that does NOT provide advertised
INTRADAY bars.

Best regards,Tomasz
Janeczkoamibroker.com