NASDAQ/NYSE Stock Screen

Hi, All:

Sorry in advance for this brain warp because the question certainly
has been asked before, but I can't remember the answer, I don't know
how to search for it, so I'm going to ask it again. I use QP2 as my
data source, so I have over 9000 stocks in my database (and of course
there's all those indices and mutual funds, too). I'd like to limit
the stocks I scan to only those belonging to the NASDAQ and the NYSE
(not the AMEX or any other exchange). I know how to further filter on
things like volume, price, etc., but how do I limit my universe to
only those in the mentioned exchanges? Thanks, folks. I'm sure as
soon as I press the send button, the answer will dawn on me.

Al V.