Re: [amibroker] NASDAQ/NYSE Stock Screen

Hi Al,

I would think the best thing to do is to create a watchlist
with just these stocks. You could use AA "apply to" filter (include, market
= nyse), then use "filter = 1" statement and hit explore to returnall nyse
stocks. Then right-click on results list and add these to a new watchlist. Then
change AA filter to nasdaq and repeat to add those stocks to the watchlist also.
>From then on, you can use this watchlist as your filter.

Otherwise, I think you would have to filter out these stocks
manually every time by using MarketID() function as a condition for buy/sell
statements. If you would rather take this approach, I know that for
QP2:

nasdaq:  MarketID(0) = 3, and MarketID(1) =
nasdaq
nyse:       MarketID(0) = 1, and
MarketID(1) = nyse

Steve